September 28th, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ — This new report from Stratview Research analyses the Automotive Logistics Market over the trend period from 2015 to 2020 and forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The insights of the report shall enable informed decision making and strategy formulation for the near future to capitalize on the opportunities.
Automotive Logistics Market Overview:
The sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 has led to unforeseen fluctuations across many industries and the Automotive Logistics Market is no different. Derived from the previous market scenario, the Automotive Logistics Market is likely to witness an impressive CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- CEVA Logistics
- DHL International GmbH
- Imperial Logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Ryder System, Inc.
- SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG
- SNCF Group
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
The Automotive Logistics Market is segmented by–
- byActivity Type (Warehousing and Transportation [Roadways, Railways, Airways, and Waterways]),
- byService Type (Inbound, Outbound, Reverse, and Aftermarket),
- by Distribution Type(Domestic and International), and
- byRegion (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Get access to a deeper coverage of the impact of COVID-19 on this Market here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2060/Automotive-Logistics-Market.html#form
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness significant growth in the market during 2021-26 on account of increasing vehicle sales, rapid increase in the number of vehicle registrations, and increasing vehicle production facilities in the regional market.
- On the other hand, Europe is expected to depict sizeable growth in the market owing to growing demand for electric vehicles across the region during the forecast period.
- North America is also likely to offer substantial growth opportunities in the market over the forecast period.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.