The Parenteral Nutrition Market is segmented, By Type (Carbohydrates, Parenteral Lipid Emulsion, Single Dose Amino Acid Solution, Trace Elements, Vitamins, and Minerals), Application (Premature Infants, Neonates and Children, Geriatrics, Chronic Disease Patients), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World).
What is parenteral nutrition?
Parenteral nutrition is defined because the feeding of nutritional products through veins to patients who don’t seem to be able to eat enough food to keep up the great nutritional requirement of the body and private growth. Nutrients include carbohydrates, minerals, fat, vitamins, and other trace elements. These nutrients are delivered either peripherally or centrally, through superior vena cava.
Key players operating in the global parenteral nutrition market are-
- Baxter International Inc. (US)
- Hospira (US)
- B. Braun (Germany)
- Grifols International, S.A. (Spain)
- Fresenius Kabi (Germany)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. (Japan)
- Actavis Generics (US)
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (China).
The parenteral nutrition market growth is driven by:
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases due to changing lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits.
- Expanding the geriatric populace across geographies.
- The presence of many malnourished children and a high natality rate.
- Rising demand for new product development is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the companies operating in the global market.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has affected the growth of the healthcare industry significantly. Stringent lockdown measures and restricted movement of people affected the product supply. However, the demand for vitamins increased to boost immunity.
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the global market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the global market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Here is the list of the group of customers that the parenteral nutrition market hopes to have the greatest opportunity to convert-
- Logistics organizations
- Government bodies
This strategic assessment report, from Stratview Research, provides a comprehensive analysis that reflects today’s market realities and future market possibilities for the forecast period of 2022 to 2028.
The report segments and analyzes the market in the most detailed manner in order to provide a panoramic view of the market.
The vital data/information provided in the report can play a crucial role for the market participants as well as investors in the identification of the low-hanging fruits available in the market as well as to formulate the growth strategies to expedite their growth process.
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of a detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders, and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
More than 1,000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact books, press releases, journals, investor presentations, white papers, patents, and articles, have been leveraged to gather the data.
Custom Research: Stratview research offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing & procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry at email@example.com
What we do-
Stratview Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide unmatched quality of offerings to our clients existing globally. We at Stratview Research are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Automotive, and Chemicals, etc. among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on ground-breaking technologies, high growing markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities.