August 5TH,2022 — This new report from Stratview Research analyses the Smart Factory Market over the trend period from 2014 to 2019 and forecast period from 2022 to 2026. The insights of the report shall enable informed decision making and strategy formulation for the near future to capitalize on the opportunities.
Smart Factory Market Overview:
The sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 has led to unforeseen fluctuations across many industries and the Smart Factory Market is no different. Derived from the previous market scenario, the Smart Factory Market is likely to witness an impressive CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period but with the global crisis in action, the growth curve has deviated from its expected path and exhibits an uncertain trajectory at present.
- ABB Ltd (Switzerland)
- Cognex Corporation (US)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Rockwell Automation Inc. (US)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Kuka AG (Germany)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
The Smart Factory Market is segmented by–
- By Product (Machine Vision Systems, Industrial Robotics, Control Devices, Sensors, Communication Technologies, Others)
- By Technology (Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Distributed Control System (DCS), Supervisory Controller and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Others)
- By End-Use (Automotive, Semiconductors, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace and Defense, Food and Beverage, Mining, Others)
- By Region – COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026.
Get access to a deeper coverage of the impact of COVID-19 on this Market here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2712/smart-factory-market.html#form
By region, the Asia Pacific market held the highest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the coming years. This is ascribed to growing adoption of automation technologies across industries in China & India. Factory automation is rising in China, owing to high labor wages as well as the presence of a large number of automotive manufacturing plants. Moreover, surging population and growing standards of living further bolsters the regional market growth during the review period.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
E-mail: [email protected]