August 5TH,2022 — This new report from Stratview Research analyses the Testing, Inspection and Certification Market over the trend period from 2014 to 2019 and forecast period from 2022 to 2026. The insights of the report shall enable informed decision making and strategy formulation for the near future to capitalize on the opportunities.
Testing, Inspection and Certification Market Overview:
The sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 has led to unforeseen fluctuations across many industries and the Testing, Inspection and Certification Market is no different. Derived from the previous market scenario, the Testing, Inspection and Certification Market is likely to witness an impressive CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period but with the global crisis in action, the growth curve has deviated from its expected path and exhibits an uncertain trajectory at present.
- Intertek Group PLC (UK)
- SGS SA (Switzerland)
- Bureau Veritas SA (France)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) (US)
- DNV GL (Norway)
- Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg)
- Dekra Certification GmbH (Germany)
- ALS Limited (Australia)
- BSI Group (UK)
- SAI Global Limited (US)
The Testing, Inspection and Certification Market is segmented by–
- By Service Type (Testing, Inspection, Certification)
- By Sourcing Type (In-House, Outsourced)
- By End-Use (Consumer Goods & Retail, Agriculture & Food, Chemicals, Infrastructure, Energy & Power, Education, Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Mining, Oil & Gas and Petroleum, Public Sector, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Supply Chain & Logistics, Others)
- BY Region – COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026.
Get access to a deeper coverage of the impact of COVID-19 on this Market here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2709/testing-inspection-and-certification-market.html#form
By region, the Europe market held a significant market share of almost 30% in 2020 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR in the coming years. The strong presence of a significant automotive industry in Germany & France supports the need to deploy effective testing & inspection ecosystem in their companies. Moreover, the presence of several consumer goods, fashion brands, and retail corporations in Italy and the U.K. further boosts the regional market growth in the following years.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.